Shilpa Medicare (reviewed on July 26) has posted fantastic Q2 nos. Few highlights are:
- Approx 54.00% rise in standalone turnover YoY & 24.20% rise QoQ.
- Approx 77.57% rise in standalone OPM YoY & 20.33% rise QoQ.
- NP = 12.62 Cr resulting into an EPS of 5.74.
- OPM very healthy around 31-32%.
- The loss in the subsidiary has narrowed down substantially.
- The interest cost has started reducing despite the company being in expansion mode.
I expect the company to continue posting such healthy nos and should better out in coming quarters. The stock has all the potential to move to the next orbit of Rs 250-300 levels.