There’s a whole ocean of oil under our feet! – Plainview in “There Will Be Blood” (Oscar Winner)
We had recommended the stock earlier on our blog here. Though the stock is up more than 65% now, it still has a lot of potential.
The company had held an analyst meet yesterday and the updates are very encouraging. Few highlights:
- Jaihind Projects is into Pipeline EPC business and has vast experience in pipeline construction segment having laid down more than 10000 km of pipeline. The company has 2nd largest equipment base for execution of pipeline EPC contracts.
- There is a total proposed investments of more than Rs 200 billion in developing and expanding the existing pipeline network in India over next 3 to 4 years, adding up to more than 10000 km of additional cross-country natural gas pipeline across the country. Further more than 60 cities are earmarked to get CGD (city gas distribution) networks by FY’12, along with proposed implementation of National Gas Grid by GAIL and capacity expansion of the LNG terminals, the demand for natural gas pipelines is slated to grow.
- Total order book position of the company as on Dec’09 stands at Rs 943 crore.
- In addition to the above, the company has bid nearly Rs 1000 crore of domestic orders on its own and more than Rs 1000 crore of international orders along with the alliances.
- The company intends to invest in windmills and generate about 12-15 MW using wind power.
- The company has target of net sales of more than Rs 475 crore for FY’10 with better margins.